£29900 - £38675 per annum
0118 907 3199
13 days ago
We are looking for Class 1 HIAB/Crane Relief Driver’s to join one of the UK’s leading supply chain provider based out of Surrey
- £12.43ph – Hourly Pay Rate
- £15.53ph– Saturdays
- £15.53ph – for hours worked between 18:00 – 06:00
- £30.00 – Per Night Out
- £10.00 – A day For Relief Allowance
- £5 daily meal allowance if working over 4.5 hours
- £25 - £50 per week vehicle earnings bonus
- Minimum 2 nights out a week, but 4 nights out would be IDEAL
This is a permanent position, guaranteed 50-hour contract, working Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work
You will be driving either drawbars or Artic’s with a crane, delivering bricks and blocks to builder’s merchants and sites in the South East and South West.
Potential salary - £38,675pa – Based on 50 hours per week, 4 nights out, relief allowance and obtaining average bonus.
Potential salary - £35,975pa – Based on 50 hours per week, 2 nights out, relief allowance and obtaining average bonus.
Basic salary - £29,900pa
What we expect from our drivers:
- You will need to use a mechanical offload regularly in your day to day work, which comes in the form of a lorry mounted crane.
- We do not generally give start and finish times as we expect you to manage your own time to optimise the driving and working time to complete the deliveries.
- You will be professional and provide a fantastic level of customer service as well as being diligent in completing paperwork correctly.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- You will be responsible for delivering Construction Materials from point of manufacture to the end user – this could be a variety of products including bricks, blocks and roof tiles
- Monday to Friday with nights out, and the occasional Saturday if required
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation
- You will be required to operate mechanical offloading equipment in a range of vehicle types and specifications across our fleet.
- Must have a valid Class 1 HGV licence
- Must have a valid Driver CPC and Tacho card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Must have minimum 12 months Class 1 HGV driving experience
- ALLMI card preferred, but not essential
- Experience on a HIAB preferred but not essential
- A Good timekeeper and ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent geographical knowledge as deliveries throughout the British Isles
- Enthusiastic and reliable willing to go the extra mile for customer service
- Adhere and promote Health & Safety values
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE