£28600 - £36543 per annum
0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
CALLING ALL HIAB CRANE AND TERRAIN FORKLIFT TRUCK DRIVERS
We are looking for Class 1 Drivers to join one of the UK’s leading supply chain providers based out of either: Leicester.
- £28,600.00pa – Basic Salary (£110 per day)
- Start Time Between: 04:00 – 06:00
- £80.00 - £150.00 Bonus per week
- £27.00 per night out
- £125.03 – Saturday day rate
- £159.33 - Sunday day rate
- £3.00 Meal Allowance per day
- Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday
You will be required to night out a minimum of 2 nights per week, but 4 nights out can be accommodated.
You will be required to operate a range of vehicles types and specifications across our fleet including Artic and Drawbar Combinations fitted with HIAB Remote control cranes or Manitou All Terrain Forklifts.
Potential earning’s - £36,543.00pa – Based on the average bonus and 2 nights out a week
What we expect from our drivers:
- The accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers’ products.
- You will be responsible for delivering Construction Materials from point of manufacture to the end user – this could be a variety of products including bricks, blocks and roof tiles.
- Health and Safety is paramount, adhering to safe working practices and load security policies to always ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- Monday to Friday with nights out, and the occasional Saturday or Sunday if required.
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation.
- You will be required to operate a range of vehicle types and specifications across our fleet including Artic and Drawbar Combinations fitted with Hiab Remote control cranes or Manitou All Terrain Forklifts.
Education & Qualifications:
- Must hold an in date valid Class 1 Driving Licence.
- Must hold a valid in date CPC Licence.
- Must hold a Digital Tachograph Card.
- You Must have a minimum 12 months experience
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence.
- Experience of operating either HIAB Crane off-loads or Demountable Forklifts is desired but not essential as full training will be given.
- Good timekeeper, ability to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering excellent service.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Good communication skills, flexible, professional, can do attitude.
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE