£25613 - £32817 per annum
0118 907 3199
8 days ago
We are looking for Class 1 HIAB Driver’s to join one of the UK’s leading supply chain provider based out of Durham.
- £25,613.45 pa – basic salary with no uplifts
- £1300 annual bonus (based on no accidents and no unauthorised absence)
- £27 per night out
- £3 per day – Meal Allowance
- Monday to Friday working week
- Flexible to night out up to 4 nights if required
Potential Salary - £30,225.45pa – based on 48 hours per week, meal allowance, annual bonus, and 2 nights out per week.
Potential Salary - £32,817.45pa – based on 48 hours per week, meal allowance, annual bonus and 4 nights out per week.
This is a permanent position, guaranteed 48-hour contract, working Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work, Due to the nature of the role you will be required to night out if needed.
Predominantly you will be driving draw-bars with a crane, but you will be required to operate a range of vehicles types and specifications across our fleet including Artic and Drawbar Combinations fitted with HIAB Remote control cranes or Manitou All Terrain Fork Lifts.
You will be delivering building materials to sites and yards working on multiple construction contracts, so ideally you will have HIAB / construction experience, but full training will be provided for the right candidate. As a relief driver you will when needed cover other depots with work demand increases, sickness and holidays.
What we expect from our drivers:
- Responsible for the accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers’ products
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- You will be responsible for delivering Construction Materials from point of manufacture to the end user – this could be a variety of products including bricks, blocks and roof tiles
- Monday to Friday with nights out, and the occasional Saturday if required
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation
- You will be required to operate mechanical offloading equipment in a range of vehicle types and specifications across our fleet.
- Must hold a valid Class 1 Driving Licence.
- Must hold a valid CPC Licence.
- Must hold a Digital Tachograph Card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence.
- Must have minimum 12 months C+E driving experience.
- Experience of operating mechanical offloading equipment preferred, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Good timekeeper, ability to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering excellent service.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Good communication skills, flexible, professional, can do attitude.
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE