£28290 - £31364 per annum
0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
We are looking for Class 1 Drivers to join our General Haulage contract based out of Pollington.
This is a Permanent position, Working Monday to Friday on £12.09ph, with the below premiums:
- £13.25ph - for hours worked between 18:00 – 04:00
- £13.30ph – for hours worked between 00:01 Saturday – 00:01 Monday
- £12.09ph - For hours worked over 45
- £30 plus hourly rate - 6th shift payment
- £14.39ph – Bank Holiday working
- £24.70 – per night out
- Contracted to 45 hours per week
- Overtime available
You will be working across multiple contracts, driving curtain side vehicles delivering and collecting from the same site and preparing your trailers in accordance with customer requirements on time critical deliveries and collections.
You will be expected to night out where required.
Potential Salary - £31,364.60pa - Based on work 50 hour a week and starting at 10:00
Potential Salary - £31,095.48pa - Based on work 50 hour a week and starting at 06:00
Basic Salary – £28,290.60pa
- To advise the depot of any problems, changes to schedule etc.
- To ensure the organisation and accurate completion of all related paperwork.
- To participate in driver de-brief sessions at the end of each shift.
- To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures.
- To avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures.
- To undertake the necessary training in order to carry out your role in a safe and efficient manner.
- To appropriately report any personal injury, accident or damage to any equipment, Machinery, premises or stock.
- To be flexible in the undertaking of your duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function.
- To contribute towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices.
Experience & Qualifications:
- You MUST hold a valid in date Class 1 licence
- You MUST hold a valid in date CPC licence & Digi Card
- You MUST not have no more than 6 points on your licence
- Must be happy to carry out a 2-hour assessment and gain a DBS check
- Minimum licence held for at least 12 months
- Must have a flexible approach to start times
- You will need to be enthusiastic, reliable, helpful and organised.
- Flexibility and the will to learn new skills and to undertake new challenges.
- Awareness for vehicle cleanliness.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250