£30045 per annum
0118 907 3199
15 days ago
We are looking to recruit Class 1 Night Drivers to support our growing team at our award-winning Food Manufacturer operating in Kettering.
This role is £12.84ph with the following premiums -
- Start times between 15:00 – 19:00
- £14.00ph - between 18:00 - 04:00
- £14.05ph - from 00:01 Saturday – 00:01 Monday
- £15.14ph - Bank holiday hourly rate
- 6th shift £30 payment plus hourly rate
- £14.39ph – Bank Holiday working
- Contracted to 45 hours per week
- Monthly pay
Shift Patterns Available –
- Tuesday to Saturday
- Sunday to Thursday
This is a role supporting our busy 24/7 operation, where you will be required to complete deliveries and collections to and from Distribution Centres.
- Responsible for the accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers’ products
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- Securing load of the trailer to ensure products are safely secured to minimise chances of damage
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and to take ownership of customer issues on delivery
- Carry out multi-drop deliveries within the delivery window in a safe manner
- Be aware of the vehicle defects and bring to the attention of Transport Office as necessary
- Attend essential training in order to carry out the Driver role
- To provide support in the Yard as required by the Transport Office
- Adhering to Driving legislation and professional competence standards.
- A flexible approach to working patterns and start times to meet business needs
- Motivated and committed with high personal and professional standards
- Adhere to and promote Health & Safety values
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid Class 1 Licence
- Must hold a valid DCPC Card
- Must hold a valid tacho Card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum 1-year Class 1 driving experience is essential
- Possess excellent communication skills, understand, and follow both verbal and written information.
- Able to work within set timescales to meet customers service requirements.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE!