£30045 per annum
0118 907 3199
13 days ago
We are looking to recruit Class 1 Drivers to support our growing team at our award-winning Food Manufacturer operating in Kettering.
This role is £12.84ph with the following premiums -
- Start times between 00:00 – 05:00
- £14.00ph - between 18:00 - 04:00
- £14.05ph - from 00:01 Saturday – 00:01 Monday
- £15.14ph - Bank holiday hourly rate
- 6th shift £30 payment plus hourly rate
- £14.39ph – Bank Holiday working
- Contracted to 45 hours per week
- Monthly pay
Shift Patterns Available –
- Tuesday to Saturday
- Sunday to Thursday
This is a role supporting our busy 24/7 operation, where you will be required to complete deliveries and collections to and from Distribution Centres.
- You will be required to accurately and efficiently complete delivery of stock within timescales set.
- You will ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in line with legislation.
- You will attend any relevant training as required to ensure you remain fully equipped to perform your role effectively and to assist in the development of continuous improvement.
- You will be responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- You will report any accident or damage to any equipment or machinery.
- You will be multi dropping deliveries to stores.
- You will be using tail lifts and handling roll cages
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid Class 1 Licence
- Must hold a valid DCPC Card
- Must hold a valid tacho Card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum 1-year Class 1 driving experience is essential
- Possess excellent communication skills, understand, and follow both verbal and written information.
- Able to work within set timescales to meet customers service requirements.