£40000 - £450000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, company bonus
01392 423 301
about 1 month ago
Do you have an extensive and accomplished career in Plumbing and Heating, but seek a new and exciting role imparting your knowledge to others in a training, instructing and developing role? If you have a charismatic personality and will not be afraid of showing your instructional videos on YouTube, on training videos or face to face with customers, colleagues and the general public, then this is JUST SUCH an exciting opportunity. Would you like to find out more? Then please get in touch.
- In this role you will develop, deliver, and own provision of this renewables company’s technical training programme in order to support the installer development strategy and wider company growth plans.
- You will be required to deliver RQF level accredited training as well as other industry specific and internal training courses.
- Responsibility for the day to day running of our training centre is yours and most training provision will be carried out there, however the role will also require you to visit sites to support customers as well as providing training courses and presentations in remote venues.
- You will also be required to host online sessions, both live and recorded.
- You will be expected to maintain excellent technical knowledge and practical experience on specifying and installing various renewable heating systems.
- The role will require you to be a natural presenter and great communicator with all customers, both internal and external so you will need outstanding presentation skills. You will use these skills to deliver training to all customer types and to develop sales relationships and opportunities with external customers.
- You will need to be organised and methodical to ensure training plans are delivered in a structured way, and to make sure that we maintain compliance to pass external scrutiny and audits whilst also delivering a first-class customer service to trainees.
- High levels of proven experience as an all round Heating Engineer, being qualified and highly knowledgeable.
- Experience of the renewable sector would be ideal.
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to deliver and impart information to others.
- Confident IT skills including MS Powerpoint (although you will also have the support of the company’s Marketing Department)
- Ideally Accredited teaching qualification or an Assessor qualification
- Qualifications (desirable): Water Regs, Energy Efficiency, Hot Water Systems and Safety and a Level 3 Heat Pump Qualification
Highly confident and outgoing nature, able to record and interact with people over the internet (YouTube, interactive videos etc)
Organised and articulate.
Flexible to travel from time to time to deliver training throughout the UK, occasional overnight stays required.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.