17 days ago
HCA's wanted working within local NHS Hospitals
Based in Chester
Day and night shifts are available
We are looking to expand our team of Healthcare Assistants (HCA's) to work shifts in the Chester area in the local NHS Hospitals.
You can work full time or part time hours on a bank shift basis. We can offer you flexible working hours which you can fit in around your existing university commitments.
Job requirements for HCA
- Assisting patients physical and emotional needs
- Assisting qualified staff in the delivery of nursing care
- Updating written documentation as required
- Following infection control procedures at all times
- Free mandatory training provided alongside an excellent opportunity to broaden your skills by working in different environments
- Successful candidates will have 6 months experience within an NHS setting or will have completed clinical placements as a student nurse
- Immunisation history will be required to clear our Occupational Health Check.Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK.
Apply now or email Jessica on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
About Meridian Business Support (Nursing Division)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.