£20000 per annum
0118 907 3199
about 2 months ago
- £20,000 - £22,000+ Benefits
- Days & Nights Positions available
- Working any 5 out of 7 on a rotating shift pattern
- Contracted to5 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday & Pension scheme
You do not need to have any experience, we will provide all the training, but you will need to have a passion for health and Safety, have a background in a Warehouse environment and be willing to learn on the job.
Security clearance will need to be gained and therefore vigorous pre-employment vetting will form part of the recruitment process.
Health and Safety coordinator duties and responsibilities:
- Working with the H&S Officer to support, develop and implement HSEQ Plans
- Provide professional support to local line management at all levels.
- Support on reports and trending to identify issues of concern
- Support on investigations alongside the H&S Officer
- Work with H&S Officer at your location to ensure the safety system is fit for purpose.
- To keep abreast of corporate, regulatory and legislative changes and advise management of the implications for the business.
- Involvement with internal working parties as appropriate to ensure we are seen to be actively leading safety initiatives
- To deliver location-based safety training as required.
- Support on producing management reports as required
- Must have 12 months experience within a warehouse environment
- Must be happy to learn new skills on the job
- Must have a passion & drive for Health & Safety
- You will need to have competent administration and IT skills