Meridian health are recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to work within a busy hospital in Liverpool
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months with a view to a permanent role
This is a part time role working 22.5 hours per week.
To apply for this role, you will have:
- Experience working in a health and Safety advisory role
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Experience of contractor control, asbestos and water quality
- Risk management and audit experience
- Knowledge of Building and engineering services
- Knowledge of water safety, guidance and codes of practice
If you meet this criteria please apply online to be considered for interview.
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.