£30000 - £40000 per annum
23 days ago
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a Steel Manufacturer on a permanent basis in their Health and Safety team. This is an exciting time for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to join a growing and expanding company, who like to take care of their staff.
- You will use your expert knowledge and experience to control risks at work and ensure the Company meets current safety standards and legal requirements, communicating effectively across all levels of the Company in delivering the health and safety message.
- You will be instrumental in the planning, production and implementation of new policies, procedures, strategies and safe systems of work to raise or maintain safety standards.
- You will monitor and review both written and operational works to ensure their effectiveness and compliance, and following consultation you will implement new protective and preventative measures as required by law or by the Company in achieving best practice.
- IOSH or similar
- Ideally experience od Iso 45001, 14001 would be advantageous
- A strong background in Health and Safety
- Someone who can think on their feet and get involved in multiple elements of the role
Salary: £35k-£40k dependant on experience
This is a fantastic role for anyone HSE looking to work for a great company! Please apply for more information