Salary dependant on experience, discussed on application if shortlisted
26 days ago
Duties will include:
- Reviewing current status of risk assessments and maintaining a departmental risk assessment register
- Maintaining a register of PPE
- Maintaining a list of those persons who are subject to health surveillance and occupational medicals
- Accident record co-ordination including the investigation and reporting of accidents and near misses.
- Progressing actions resulting from the monthly departmental HSE reviews
- Assist in the preparation of HSE action plans
- Maintaining a list of persons supporting the HSE function within the department
As well as relevant Health and Safety experience or a Health and Safety Qualification, you must also be computer literate with strong skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position is an ongoing temporary role working for the leading helicopter manufacture in Yeovil. Hourly rate will be discussed on application. This position is working onsite 37 hours a week Monday - Friday.
Onsite you benefit from free parking, onsite shops and an onsite canteen.