£26000 - £32000 per annum
22 days ago
A financial services company are searching for a proactive and detail orientated Administrator to support our Health and Protection team with providing a high-quality service to their corporate clients. Following internal processes and undertaking routine tasks, our Administrators are responsible for administering a portfolio of clients, keeping records up to date and accurate.
As well as their consultants and providing other admin support team members, you will be dealing directly with assigned clients building relationships providing ongoing support. Your day-to-day activities will include but will not be limited to:
- Obtaining, reviewing, and preparing data from clients and providers
- Answering client and member queries, by email and phone – helping to resolve basic issues and improve the member experience
- Accurately raising invoices and recording income in line with procedures
- Using internal client management systems, such as Intelligent Office and Microsoft Office products and other in-house systems
- Accurately completing and maintaining relevant records, including scanning, and filing documents correctly will be a busy and varied role where you will need to demonstrate your strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills. You will need to demonstrate previous administration experience within the financial services sector, preferably in employee benefits, be a highly self-motivated, enthusiastic team player who has a strong desire to learn and progress.