£50000 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
Head of Technical (Heating Systems)
If you are a natural leader of a team of Technical Advisors and product development staff within a plumbing / heating or facilities management / M&E environment, this could be just the role you seek. You will manage up to 30 staff and the general strategic direction of the customer and technical support function of this dynamic under-floor heating company.
Product Development: to drive and deliver innovative NPD, product maintenance and purchasing initiatives in support of sustainable, profitable growth following the company strategy in order to support company goals.
Technical Support: to ensure the continuous improvement of products and services whilst delivering exceptional service.
Field Engineers: to drive and deliver an industry leading, national engineer service that is both profitable and delivers an exceptional service experience.
Key Result Areas:
- To deliver the strategic technical goals in support of the 3-year plan, executed on time.
- To manage and prioritise both supplier and customer-driven product changes to the existing portfolio in order to assist the smooth running of the operations teams and meet customer expectations.
- To actively solve customer's problems, targeting and addressing root causes to improve the customer experience.
- To coach, mentor and support the department to achieve personal, team and organisational success and to identify and support individual areas for improvement in order to fulfil potential.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Motivational leaver with a track record of diving performance and potential
- Long range strategic view with ability to balance short term goals
- Solutions focused, simplifying business problems wherever possible
- Demonstrate a solid technical background being a role model to the team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and inform others
- Highly motivated and energetic with an ability to operate in a dynamic work environment with changing priorities
- Previous experience of technical leadership and strategic accountability
- Maths, Science or Engineering degree is desirable
- MBA is desirable
Relocation package may be considered.
For a full job description and further details please contact Sarah Lane on 01392 423301 or click on the link to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.