£63000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: BONUS
14 days ago
The role requires a competent and experienced Administrator and Manager, who can oversee and manage the Team and the day to day administration of client’s data, as well as having the knowledge, expertise and capability to resolve more complex issues, which will have been escalated. The role will involve supporting more junior members of the Team, co-ordinating and planning workloads for the rest of the Team, as well as overseeing projects and any ad-hoc tasks. They will be responsible for the completion of monthly, quarterly and annual tasks, including all reporting to HMRC.
In order apply for this position you will have;
- Sound understanding of the operation and application of SIPPs and GSIPPS.
- Good working knowledge of the concepts of HMRC rules and practice, and the wider regulatory obligations
- Preferable to hold a relevant qualification such as the CII FA2 – Pensions Administration module
- Must have experience within the Pensions Industry
- Manage Junior members of the Team