£70000 - £80000 per annum + holiday, pension, etc
8 months ago
Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is looking for a Head of Operations (Investment platform) to join the team based in the London Office.
You will be responsible for the delivery of high quality customer services to all clients including IFA's, B2B partners, Investment Managers, and Pension Trustees. You will be responsible for ensuring that the businesses compliant with CASS policies and Regulations.
You will also have responsibility of strategies and proposition development, focusing on winning significant market share within the Wrap space. This will also encompass responsibility for continuous improvement across the business, and requires you to be a key stakeholder within Change initiatives.
You will develop a culture where customer outcomes, TCF and personal integrity are core to team, through team leadership, performance management, coaching and development.
- You will have a number of years experience in Financial Services, experienced with Investment Platforms
- CII, IMC and/or CFA qualifications advantageous
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Strong team management experience running teams multiple locations
- Solid risk and controls awareness
- Proactive with the ability to innovate and challenge
This is a full time contract role initially for 9 months, salary circa £70,000 - £80,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include, holiday, pension, and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 07876 250 447 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.