Our client is activity looking for their new Head of Production
, to join a company to oversee production operations across 2 production hubs.
- Up to £100,000 + 30% Yearly Bonus
- Company Car
- Monday to Friday
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Onsite parking
- Benefits: Pension scheme, private healthcare & many more
As our Head of Production
, you will oversee highly regulated production operation
, reporting directly into the Board, you will strategically review, design & implement
operational excellence to deliver company objectives.
Leading by example, you will drive our core culture & values
whilst standardised KPI's across sites to drive change.
Plan, organise and optimise the day-to-day operations
whilst adhering to budgetary & operational targets. Using your data driven & problem-solving approach
; you will strive for continuous improvement
throughout the operation.
Strategically work with the board to provide a joined-up delivery of production requirements
, mitigate risk from the operation and innovate the operation to enable growth
Ideally you will come from a FMGC or similar production sector,
proven track record in Review, design & implementing change in past operational roles , understand regulated sectors and regulation constraints
. Have the ability to inspire the workforce
to deliver whilst holding your own at the board table when reporting monthly progress. Head of Production will have:
- Solid understanding of setting up processes and procedures with an open approach to testing, learning and continuous improvement
- 5 years + relevant experience leading fast-paced, manufacturing operation with seasonal peaks
- Experience in successfully developing and managing a high-performance team
- Ideally come from Food Manufacturing/Pharma or highly regulated sector
- Proven ability to analyse data, processes and solve problems with cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail & experience of working with excel, data, warehouse systems/software
- Understanding of best practice processes in a distribution environment & experience of process implementation
- Experience of driving automation and innovation in distribution operations
- Passionate about quality, customer experience, people and processes
Head of Production responsibilities
Would also suit: Production Director, Manufacturing Director, Plant director.
- Implementing effective processes and procedures whilst also working collaboratively with stakeholders to identify and embed best practice
- Planning, organising, directing and leading optimum day-to-day operations whilst meeting budgetary/ operational targets and exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Demonstrating exceptional leadership and build a positive team culture aligned to our core culture and values.
- Recruiting, developing and leading the team responsible for processing, packing and fulfilling our customer orders across our range expansion categories.
- Managing supplier and carrier relationships for day-to-day operations and working with them to execute ongoing improvements in cost, quality and efficiency.
- Supply and on-site management of all inventories ensuring controlled, maintained and accurate recording and reporting
- Driving continuous improvement, innovation and operational efficiency through structured data-driven problem solving, embedding robust processes, technology and automation.
- Working cross functionally and managing multiple stakeholders, working collaboratively to solve problems
- Putting customers first at every decision, action and communication
- Responsible for Health and Safety on site, ensuring that all staff are adequately trained and provided with fit for purpose tools
APPLY ONLINE TODAY