£13 per hour, Benefits: On site parking, canteen
22 days ago
Previous experience within a H&S role is essential to be considered.
Port Sunlight (CH62)
Monday to Friday 0700-1600
Arrangements Across The Company And Acting As a First Point Of Call For All Day To Day Health And Safety Queries.
• Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation.
•Writing and reviewing risk assessments.
• Reviewing, controlling and co-ordinating the company training.
• Assisting with accident investigation and record keeping
• Maintain up to date accident and near miss records
• Maintaining equipment and PPE registers
The position would suit a candidate who has previously worked as a Health and Safety Administrator / Coordinator.
Commutable from: Liverpool, Ellesmere Port, Wirral, New Ferry, Bebington, Bromborough.
We would like to see your CV, PLEASE APPLY TODAY