Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Up to £9.18 per hour
9 months ago
Meridian Health are recruiting for a Grounds person.
Duties will include.
- To undertake general ground and garden maintenance to the standard required by the company
- Maintain a litter free site
- Litter bin and cigarette disposal bin maintenance
- Use of a jet wash
- Ensure lawn is well kept and mowed regularly
- Ensure trees and hedges are trimmed to the required standard
- Weeding of paths and boarders, using pesticides
- Ensure leaves are cleared from the grounds
- To assist with refuse & recycling collection and disposal
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned (moving furniture)
- Ensure monthly safety inspections take place
- Winter maintenance, clearing snow and ice from paths and roads
You will have a full driving licence and towing licence
A flexible approach to working hours as you will be required to support the maintenance team out of hours due to winter pressures.
if you are interested in this role please apply online
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.