Do you enjoy working outdoors? If you are looking for a role where you can enjoy the fresh air everyday then this could be the positions of your dreams.
Experienced Grounds Maintenance Operatives are required for a Somerset based organisation whose offices are in Taunton and Wellington, driving licence essential as may be travelling between sites.
- Landscaping duties such as grass & hedge cutting, weeding borders, etc.
- Working in various schools maintaining the pitches and general grounds
- Keeping communal areas clean and tidy including litter picking of public spaces
- Regular maintenance of gardening and power tools
- Some handyman and DIY tasks as required
We are looking for individuals with a can do attitude, experience in grounds maintenance and the use of grounds maintenance power tools. Ride on mower experience would be an advantage.
You will need a driving licence to drive company vehicles such as vans and trailers to and from sites.
This is an ongoing temporary position and as part of the role may involve working within school grounds a DBS will be required.
Working hours are 7.00am - 4.00pm, must be flexible to cover longer hours when required, the rate of pay is 10.08 per hour.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.