£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Huge potential growth!
01392 423 301
2 months ago
We are a young, innovative, rapidly growing SME within the cosmetics industry, and with an ambitious future ahead we are seeking a creative, talented and inspired Mid Weight Graphic Designer. Working across 3 brands within both the B2B and B2C sector, you will create innovative Graphics across design, print and web platforms. You will be an experienced aspiring Junior or Mid Weight Graphic Designer / Creative Designer with experience within the Cosmetics, Fashion or Retail sectors.
Two positions exist: one of the roles will include a specific focus on the New Product Development plans of the business, and this role will require experience and expertise in packaging design and product artwork. The other position will be to work on existing brands within this well known brand, influencing the style, colour, and imagery of our brands and translating all this into our main marketing channels.
- You will lead on all aesthetic and content creation for our 3 brands, being responsible for all design elements for campaigns from concept to delivery including product and collection launches as well as input into concept creation and packaging/artwork
- Design elements may include magazine ads, social content (for our 500k+ followers), email newsletters, video editing, website updates and banners, event design and packaging artwork
- Website design updates
- Managing brand guidelines and consistency including globally
- Active participation in NPD and responsible for packaging design and working with suppliers
- Constantly finding ways to evolve our brands and keep them looking fresh and relevant
- 2-3 years’ experience of professional design (including for one of the two roles packaging/product artwork)
- Knowledge of, or interest in, the beauty industry
- Advanced skills in Adobe CC: InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator
- Positive, confident and passionate individual who is able to adapt easily when facing obstacles, enjoys a challenge such as new product launches on incredible short timescales and thrives in a collaborative environment where sometimes pressure to perform can be intense, but the satisfaction of achievement is also huge
- Super organised individual and can manage their own time efficiently
- Knows how to embody a brand and create design work according to that aesthetic