about 1 month ago
Graduate Sales Engineer (Apprenticeship programme)
Fixed term - Initially 18 months
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain work experience in sales?
Would you like to join a reputable manufacturing company that is known as a world leader in their field?
If so, then We can offer you this opportunity!
Apprentices are on the rise and my prestigious client is looking to offer you a step in your career.
Working on a fixed term contract initially for up to 18 months you will gain the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your chosen industry with an NVQ level 3 diploma in Sales along with 18 months' work experience. You will even have the opportunity to some occasional international travel.
To initially obtain a good technical background (training to be provided) of the companies product range. You will then provide dedicated sales & technical support to Regional Sales Manager/Customers and Agents for presales activities through to receipt of order into manufacture.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- Develop a sound understanding of the company's range of products and services, together with the ability to promote them as the best.
- Support the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) as a point of contact for key customers and regional representatives.
- Carry out costings for quotation.
- Support in issuing order checklist for received orders to distribute to rest of business.
- Support sales team in registering new request for quotation and liaise with Technical, Bill of materials and Credit Control Departments in order to issue accurate quotations and tenders in the requested format and by given deadlines/target measure.
- Support the RSM to provide regular feedback reports to customers on specified projects.
- Support the RSM with onsite customer visits
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.