I have a temporary vacancy situated in Sowton within an established business. This role requires a strong Administrator who has excellent attention to detail.
Based within modern offices with plenty of parking and close to bus and train routes, if you are looking for an interesting role in a friendly team, then apply now!
- Log and investigate within agreed timescales all issues brought to the attention of the Governance Department - this includes complaints, incidents, feedback [positive and negative] and examples of good practice
- Ensure full and accurate records are kept on the incident database to support all investigations
- Gather information in support of investigations, this could include call slips, audio files and other patient identifiable information.
- Produce reports, as and when required, to support and evidence any issues / concerns under investigation.
- Attend meetings, as and when required, in order to resolve any issues related to key areas of responsibility
- Undertake audit as required, in line with the organisation's audit process
- Produce reports, as and when required, to support and evidence any issues / concerns under audit / investigation
- The role may involve a certain level of travel.
- Previous Administrative experience is essential due to a busy nature of the role.
- The ideal candidate should be IT literate within Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Communicates Easily,
- Approachable with Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work with confidentiality
Working Hours will be on a Monday to Friday basis usually from 08:00-17:00 and will average on 40 hours per week.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.