I have a temporary vacancy situated in Marsh Barton on an on-going basis within an established business.
- Log and investigate within agreed timescales all issues brought to the attention of the Governance Department - this includes complaints, incidents, feedback [positive and negative] and examples of good practice
- Ensure full and accurate records are kept on the incident database to support all investigations
- Gather information in support of investigations, this could include call slips, audio files and other patient identifiable information.
- Produce reports, as and when required, to support and evidence any issues / concerns under investigation.
- Attend meetings, as and when required, in order to resolve any issues related to key areas of responsibility
- Undertake audit as required, in line with the organisation's audit process
- Produce reports, as and when required, to support and evidence any issues / concerns under audit / investigation
- The role may involve a certain level of travel.
- Previous Administrative experience is essential due to a busy nature of the role.
- The ideal candidate should be IT literate within Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Communicates Easily,
- Approachable with Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work with confidentiality
Working Hours will be on a Monday to Friday basis usually from 08:00-17:00 and will average on 40 hours per week.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.