£28000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Subsidised Canteen, Parking, Staff Discount
01392 423 301
3 months ago
To lead the Goods In Administrative team of 3, and all relevent activities. This will include managing the Purchase Ledger function accurately reviewing and processing of goods received, purchase order and supplier invoice documentation to provide accurate stock and margin financial records. Your team will ensure timely and accurate supplier invoice payments can be made, and you maybe required to provide management information and analysis on this data. This role is part of our Finance team reporting to the Financial Controller
- Oversee the day-to day running of Goods In Admin activities which include: process the Goods In documentation on a day to day basis after delivery has been administered by the warehouse team to ensure records are maintained.
- Match Goods In delivery documentation to Purchase orders on the system in a timely manner to ensure accuracy and provide up to date information for Purchasing.
- Process necessary invoices promptly for payment once matched to goods received to ensure suppliers are paid accurately and on time.
- Chase credits due for goods returned or inaccurate process used to ensure they are refunded or credited.
- Support and drive continuous process improvement for activities performed by the Goods In Admin team.
- Direct line management experience for a team of a similar size (3) within a Goods-In Admin or Purchase Ledger function.
- Ability to identify and make process improvements to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Good IT skills – including Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.Good level of numeracy and literacy
Ideally full time, 38 hours per week, 8.30-5 Monday to Friday (part time of 4 days per week maybe able to be considered)