£19000 - £19500 per annum, Benefits: Free parking on site
020 8680 5777
13 days ago
A Goods In Administrator opportunity has arisen on a 12 month contract basis at an established wholesaler in Aylesford where you will be responsible for ensuring stock levels are managed efficiently to both maximise sales and reduce wastage. You will do this by placing accurate orders for stock with suppliers, and ensuring the integrity of the stock inventory on the database (making stock adjustments when required).
As Goods In Administrator, your office based role will involve:
- Placing orders with suppliers to maintain stock levels
- Ensuring incoming stock is aligned with purchase orders and entered correctly onto the system
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure delivery dates and timescales are met
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve any issues relating to shortages or damaged stock on delivery
- Transferring stock between depots
- Managing stock returned from customers
- Liaising and building relationships with internal departments
- Reconciling stock checks on the system, investigating variances
- Producing daily stock related reports (shortages, damages, out of stock etc.)
To carry out your role as Goods In Administrator it is essential you have good IT skills across MS Office packages and have previous experience using a database or warehouse management system. Strong communication and organisational skills are definitely important as well.
Salary c. £19,000 - £19,500 p.a. (depending on level of experience). Hours are 8:00am - 4:30pm and benefits include free parking on-site.
Please note: this is a 12 month Contract position