Warehouse Operative -Rugby - Days - Temp to Perm- £8.71
Meridian Business Support are looking for warehouse operatives to come and join their award winning team based in Rugby;
Pay: £8.71ph with Sundays paid at £17.42ph
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday plus every other Sunday
Shift times (full time): 06.00-14:00
Working hours: 37.5 hours a week
· Working in a team environment in a safe manner adhering to site Health & Safety regulations and Safe Systems of Work
· Ensuring Quality is of the highest standards
· Picking stock accurately and efficiently
· Operating electric vehicles, compactor and baler equipment (full training will be provided).
· Complete routine cleaning, maintenance and daily mobile plant checks.
Experience & Qualifications:
· Previous warehouse experience
· FLT experience (counterbalance reach and IPAF)
· Ability to read and understand instructions
· Ability to count accurately to enable the correct picking of stock
· Have appropriate hand, eye and foot coordination to effectively use mechanical handling equipment safely
· The opportunity to go temp to perm
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0121 633 6670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.