£9.08 - £16.32 per hour, Benefits: Free DBS, Free Parking, Free Uniform, Free Training
4 months ago
Temp Ongoing / Perm
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a General Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile!
Full Time and Part Time positions available
Working 5 days out of 7 - To include some weekend work.
Monday to Friday £9.08
This Varied Job roles could include:
- Maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of all areas including the kitchen, hospital wards, bays, corridors and waiting areas.
- Delivering and collecting linen
- Delivering and collecting waste
- Handling cleaning chemicals
- Moving furniture from wards and bays.
- Housekeeping duties
- Moving and assisting patients
- Moving beds and hospital equipment from wards and bays.
- Have an awareness of food & hygiene standards – Training will be given
- Are passionate about customer care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors, and healthcare staff.
- Are reasonably fit and can carry out manual handling tasks.
- Have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Be confident in working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will encounter patients that are particularly unwell or distressed.
- Free DBS
- Free Staff Parking
- Free Training
- Free Uniform
- Weekly Pay