£38000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: plus excellent benefits
0117 906 5808
2 months ago
As Gas Engineer, reporting into the Working Supervisor you will be working at various healthcare sites across Central & North West London. Your role will involve installing and maintaining Gas Systems to customer standards and to maintain those systems whilst upholding safety guidelines. PPMs and reactive maintenance will also form part of this role adhering to SLAs.
We are keen to to speak with applicants who have at least 3 years’ experience in a Gas engineering role with experience of working in a commercial maintenance environment. You will have good knowledge of both planned and reactive maintenance with exceptional customer service skills as you will be on client sites. Basic IT skills with the ability to work on your own or as part of a team is also required.
- In date ACS Commercial Combustion Gas Safe Qualifications e.g. CODNCO1 or COCN1
- NVQ Level 3 Plumbing/ Plumbing and Heating
Salary £38-42k per annum plus excellent benefits as follows:
- Pension contributions up to 8% or Auto Enrolment
- Life Assurance to the minimum value of 2 times your salary.
- Private medical care - You can also upgrade your cover to include your partner and/or dependants at your cost
- You can purchase up to 5 additional days holiday per year as well as your holiday entitlement
- Access to the Its Flex benefits portal which will give you discounts on retail vouchers, gym membership, leisure activities and holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee of the Month and Year
- Long Service Awards
- Retirement recognition
- Discounted energy for home