£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Performance Bonus
01392 423 301
11 months ago
‘Top quality’, ‘high end’, ‘British made’, ‘stylish and creative’: are these words you would like to use to sell your products? Our client makes beautiful furniture and has a top end showroom in West London. They are looking for an experienced retail furniture Sales Consultant to join their team in their beautiful new showroom. You will offer proven sales and customer service skills, ideally within a similar furniture or home interiors environment, combined with some managerial experience.
- Ensuring that customer expectations are consistently exceeded
- Being a product expert within this high end furniture retail showroom
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Working the sales pipeline from taking an initial enquiry, meeting with the customer to closing the sale
- Accurately placing orders on the CRM system ensuring a superb customer service is provided throughout
- Able to bring demonstrated sales experience in an interior’s environment
- Comfortable in your sales experience and able to consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- Immaculately presented
- Always willing to go the extra yard to impress and assist a customer
- Have a flexible approach and willing to learn new processes.
- Have an easy commute to West London
A good communicator.
Well-presented and confident.
We offer a competitive salary £25000 plus a commission structure which is uncapuped but in the region of £5000. Benefits include a contributory pension scheme.
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm, 5 days per week including Saturdays on a rota.