£11.20 per hour
02476 012 894
16 days ago
- Pay: £11.20ph
- Salary: £23,296.
- Any 5 shifts out of 7 – will include weekend work
- Working a rota of 08:00 – 20:00
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Office based, Deansgate – Manchester (M3)
- Benefits: 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), Pension scheme, Medical Cover, Share Schemes, Retail discounts
As a Fraud Advisor, you will be an important point of contact for our customers with queries about potential fraud on their accounts. You will take full ownership during the investigation of the situation and support the customer to a resolution at First point of contact where possible.
Working as part of a team, you will ensure all calls into the team are answered with company guidelines, whilst providing excellent customer service you will also need to navigating multiple systems during the calls so strong computer skills coupled with the ability to deal with sometimes distressed or upset customers is a must.
Due to the nature of this role, you will need to come from Regulated background, have a great telephone manner, a problem-solving mind, and a flare for resolving issues.
A DBS and Financial check will be completed as part of the vetting process.
Fraud Advisor Role & Responsibilities:
- Make sure to put customers first - taking ownership of their fraud queries building rapport quickly and providing the highest level of customer experience
- Learn to act with skill and diligence - treating customers sensitively and caring about helping them move forward through these challenging scenarios
- Diagnose a full range of customer needs, providing appropriate process information, help and support to meet the needs identified
- Possess good attention to detail and grow the confidence to spot and call out issues and trends to improve customers' journey and experiences and escalate in briefing activities
- Make sure all customers are acknowledged and responded to within pre-arranged service levels and time-frames
- Make sure all fraud cases and interactions are fully, accurately and consistently logged and updated on the customer service systems
- Respond positively to customer objections using a range of questioning techniques, demonstrating empathy and understanding
- Take responsibility for managing your own workload to ensure all response times are met or exceeded
- Take personal ownership to keep knowledge of products, policy and procedures up to date
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other parts of the organisation to support the delivery of outcomes and great customer experiences
- Proactively identify and escalate risks, taking responsibility for complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
Fraud Advisor the Person:
- Minimum 6 months in a regulated background
- A proven ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience in difficult situations when dealing with a range of customers,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A thorough understanding of the customer service process and regulatory requirements
- A comprehensive knowledge of customer contact systems
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to assess and understand all relevant information to reach fair outcomes
- The ability to manage own workload and prioritise accordingly
- The confidence to make decisions within agreed discretionary limits
APPLY ONLINE TODAY and a member of the team will be in touch
Role would be suitable for: , Customer service, Contact Centre Advisor, Call Centre Advisor, Customer Advisor, Complaints Advisor, call handler, telesales, B2C, B2B, Sky, call centre, Tech adviser, Sales adviser, retail, Retail assistant, Fraud advisor, Fraud investigator, Fraud administrator