Are you an experienced forklift or Combi-lift Operator?
Do you have experience as a picker/packer within a busy environment?
Do you enjoy working within a team?
If yes, apply now!!
My client based in Henstridge is looking for a skilled operative to join their busy team for 40 hours a week working Monday to Friday. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and licenses and enjoy working within a busy environment.
- Identify and locate different steel products, using appropriate measuring equipment and reporting faults.
- Ensure machines and all work areas are clean and tidy.
- Replenish stock in the racks.
- Ensure daily checks are performed on your forklift/combi-lift at the start of your shift.
- Working as part of our team of operators, picking steel to order, as and when orders are generated.
- Collating aforementioned orders, and preparing them for loading.
- Be courteous and polite to customers.
- Unloading and loading Lorries as necessary.
- Report any accidents and incidents to the Health and Safety Advisor.
- Attend training courses when requested.
This position is paying around £18,000 as well as a possible salary review after 6 months. We are looking for 2 people and offer various shifts.
Please call Danielle on 01935 432434 for more details or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.