£18000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus
8 months ago
My client is currently recruiting for various Warehouse Operatives to join their expanding team. You must have some experience within warehouse or production environments and enjoy working within a team. Ideally you will have a forklift license or worked with machinery before. However, if not, the client provides exceptional training. All roles have a basic salary of 18,000 with an excellent bonus scheme and uplifts depending on hours worked.
Current vacancies are:
Forklift Driver- 4:00pm-12:30am (10% Uplift)
- Identify and locate different steel products
- Replenish stock racks
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Collating orders
Production Operative- 7:00am - 3:30pm and 11:00pm - 7:30am (20% Uplift)
- Operate a selection of manual CNC based machinery
- Ensure daily checks are performed on machinery
- Identify and locate different steel
- Operate fork-lifts and combi-lifts
Loader- 6:00pm - 12:30am
- Replenish stock
- Unloading and loading lorries
- Reporting faults
- Ensure machines and work areas are clean
If one of these roles sound interesting to you, please call Danielle on 01935 432434!!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.