Meridian Business Support is looking for experience Food Production Team Leader for one of their clients based in North Lanarkshire.
This is temp to perm position with a full time role offered after successfully 12 weeks training period.
Key essentials/duties for this role are as follows:
· Oversee all Production/Packaging duties.
· Manage team of 20-30 workers. Deal with all staff issues, return to work interviews, clocking issues, absence and attendance, holiday planning/cover, on the job training.
· Plan and organise any agency staff on site.
· Ensure all factory standards relating to food safety and food hygiene are enforced and maintained.
· Assist with all customer complaint investigations.
· Check and sign off all traceable paperwork.
· Check and sign off Start- up check sheets for production and packaging.
· Highlight to Management any issues found or reported from the start up checks.
Rotational: D/S, N/S and B/S.
If interested in the above role please send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Possible start after successful interview at the end of February.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.