£25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits
01392 423 301
16 days ago
The successful candidate will ideally have food service background and have worked within the catering and food service industry as a chef or similar and have a real interest in food!!
- Dealing with large deal negotiations and complex contracts, while being able to successfully close new business deals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer pricing, sales and activity reports.
- Develop business opportunities with new potential customers, ensuring customers are brought in which are profitable and are in line with our company values and goals.
- Work closely with all decision makers to increase long term strategical relationships.
- As and when required, to prepare compelling sales presentations that highlight and demonstrate the value proposition of business operations and products.
- Develop and constantly appraise a new business pipeline to constantly generate sales and increase turnover and profitability.
- Ensure that all new business is managed efficiently into the organisation, maintain high account retention.
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new customers and growing existing business baskets.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales forecasts.
- Provide market information feedback to the business senior management team on the companies market position.
- To support business stakeholders with training and development that focuses on group learning and development. Includingsales funnel, product awareness, customer penetration, call handling, customer service, margin control and improvement.
- Ensure a self-learning, continuous improvement programme is upheld.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and, business ethics codes.
- Ensure that all business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies and ethics codes of conduct.
- Weekly reporting to line manager of the sales turnover and margin.
- A food service background preferred but not essential
- 2 years plus of experience in a senior sales position.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work anywhere in the Businesses.
- Respect for others.
- Driven to achieve goals.
- Leadership - ability to lead teams.
- Flexibility – able to lead effectively within an environment of ambiguity.
- Gently assertive.
- Team working – able to work effectively as part of a team whilst encouraging and fostering teamwork; open to other ideas and input.
- Influencing – high level of interpersonal skills, demonstrable ability to present ideas and take people with them.
- Respect for others.
- Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic.