Fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work hard, with opportunity to develop and be part of a growing business.
I am looking for a Financial Services Administrator to join their growing team based from their offices in Bristol.
The role; as the Financial Services Administrator you will be part of the team who offer investment advice and effect transactions across a range of financial products including investments, pensions and life assurance for clients.
- Providing assistance to team members including advisors
- Drafting letters and writing emails
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries
- Maintaining and developing records
- Co-ordinating member fund switches
- Assisting with non-advised transfer analysis
- Managing individual projects
- Assisting with the preparation of fee schedules
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
- Be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Have strong administration skills
- Be able to prioritise and organise workload
- Produce work that has a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be comfortable working in a regulated environment
- It would be ideal if you have some Financial qualifications
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, salary is circa £25,000(dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, healthcare and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 / 07876250447 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.