Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A) Exeter
Are you ACCA/CIMA qualified or Progressing towards a Finance qualification. Do you have advanced Excel modelling skills. Are you able to provide Financial Planning & Analysis support to a business and provide commercial insight and variance analysis and trend information?
I am looking for a FP&A Analyst for an Exeter based technology company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and build a career with a growing organisation.
The role is to provide Financial Planning & Analysis support to the Business across all of its products and services and will provide commercial insight and variance analysis and trend information to key business stakeholders as well as senior management in conjunction with the direction set by the CFO. Responsible for the timely reporting and analysis of the sales pipeline, sales and marketing effectiveness from an operational perspective, and revenue recognition associated with forecasted and executed contracts, KPI design and delivery, Weekly EBIDTA Forecasting and the local product management teams.
For a full Job Description and to discuss the role further call Mags on 01392 423301
- High level of analysis capability and able to manage and interpret large amounts of financial data and be able to convert into detailed report formats for senior management.
- Takes time to understand the data being presented and assess its completeness and were appropriate is able to make informed assumptions and able to support those assumptions based on previous trends or analysis or external data sources.
- Tackles Process Capacity Problems: Uses bench-marking to determine process targets. Able to analyse processes critically to establish problems or inefficiencies and identify improvement measures.
- High Level of accuracy/attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and report writing.
- Diploma/Degree Level Candidates
- Advanced Excel Modelling Skills
- Advanced PowerPoint Skills
- Access Data-base skills
If you are looking for career development with a forward thinking business, call Mags to find out how you can explore this opportunity further,
For more information call Mags on 01392 423301 or click on the link to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.