£25000 - £32000 per annum
22 days ago
- Prepare, produce and publish the company’s written, video and audio commentary, working with various teams and video/ audio equipment.
- Ensure that online presence remains highly professional and fully functional as intended: website links, features, site navigation, content on social including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and any future presences online.
- Prepare and present reports covering online activity including website traffic, behaviour, email communications and day-to-day posts and campaigns.
- Evolve their client communications, finding ways to building on the brand’s social voice to increase overall engagement and loyalty
- Identify meaningful metrics to act upon / propose ways to develop brand online.
- Present ongoing recommendations to leadership to evolve commentary (production and publication).
- Journalistic skills: ability to listen, understand, copywrite, ask questions, interview individuals or panels
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, with a general understanding of investment practices and products and services offered to clients
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in preparing and managing online media: publishing articles via Wordpress, publishing videos online.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly in video editing (Premier) / motion graphics (After Effects) and design (Photoshop / Illustrator) would be desirable
- Experience working with GoogleAnalytics, Wordpress and other online platforms / CMS systems
- Ability to manage own workload and work within a small team
- Knowledge of business processes, standards, policies and procedures
- Exceptional communication & organisational skills at all levels
- Project management skills and knowledge of project management best practices