£50000 per annum
MT FC YEO-71
about 1 month ago
Your role will involve putting budgets together and on a daily basis you'll be working with the business to help track costs, improve margins and assist with stock management.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide support to the Finance Director across all key areas as set out below.
- To manage overheads.
- Manage and prepare the management accounts, annual accounts and department reports within agreed deadlines.
- Prepare weekly sales, cost and KPI reporting.
- Prepare and monitor trading budgets and cash flows.
- Undertake financial analytical analysis and margin reviews for the business and Leadership Management teams.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to improve performance and costs control..
- Responsibile for ensuring the accuracy of stock across the business locations.
- Involvement in more technical accounting matters as required including VAT returns, tax returns and audit matter
- Ideally you will have a recognised accountancy qualification or be working towards such a qualification (including ACCA, CIMA, AAT level 4 or ACA) or you will be qualified by experience in the following:
- Experience of preparing and managing accounts
- Experience of putting together and monitoring budgets
- Experience of analysing financial data and communicating this through reports and verbally to the business
- Excellent IT Skills including Excel analytical ability & high level of numeracy.
- Confidence in interrogating complex systems and building reports.
- To be logical, precise and accurate.
- Be self-motivated and practical, with a `can-do` attitude.
- Be adaptable to change and be able to lead others through change effectively.
- The ability to supervise and manage more junior team members (team of 5).
- Proactive with great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with team members and stakeholders at all levels.