Are you looking to progress to Paraplanner or Financial Planner in the future, and willing to put in the work to get there?
Would you also like a stable career that offers variety each day? Then this Finance Support Assistant role could be just the opportunity you are looking for.
Ideally you will currently be working in a firm that offers financial advice or would like to work in this field.
If this sounds interesting and you are looking for an employer that will support your development by way of exposure to different tasks, or support you with relevant study, then apply now!
- Keeping systems, spreadsheets and documents up to date, ensuring investments are entered correctly, setting up new clients and preparing all client facing documentation.
- Day to day, you'll be working alongside the Paraplanners and Client Liaisons and externally you'll be liaising with third party providers to manage client portfolios.
- Priorities will often change, and you'll have the ability to manage multiple tasks throughout the day.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) minimum, with grades A-C to include English and Maths
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Efficient, methodical, organised, punctual and able to work independently
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Reliable, professional and able to use initiative
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Customer service and administration experience
- Offering you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care Vouchers
- Perks at Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
Working Hours: 8.30 - 5.00 Mon - Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.