Finance Manager @ £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on experience and what you can bring to the role!) - Teddington, Middlesex
As part of a large global scientific international business, grown over many years within it's niche sector and due to excellent business performance, my client is now seeking a highly ambitious, resilient and experienced Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis within their offices in Teddington.
Working closely with the Finance Director, you will be managing a medium size finance team, and will be responsible for ensuring your team is hitting targets primarily.
- The role will require the successful applicant to have all the necessary understanding and skill sets to manage, prepare and deliver the Management Accounts including reconciliations and producing monthly P&L's and balance sheets
- Year-end statutory accounts
- Responsible for Cash Flow Forecasting
- Working with the wider business to forecast and monitor product sales and costs
- Managing the inter-company process and ensure balances are cleared as quickly as possible
- Driving continuous improvement projects forward which includes reshaping the finance team and ensuring that the financial system is working as efficiently as possible
This role would suit a commercially aware finance manager that is a qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA Accountant with a minimum of 5 years PQE and experience in managing and driving a finance team with the ability to work in a dynamic and fast moving environment. You will need to have advanced excel skills including pivot tables, vlook up etc and be used to dealing with and interpreting large volume of data.
You will be part of an excellent working environment that has a track record for internal promotion. On offer is an excellent benefits package with a salary of c£50,000 per annum depending on experience.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.