Factory Assembly Operative
We are recruiting for an assembly operative to build flat-packed components ensuring that each item is built correctly and meets quality standards. You'll play a crucial role in the efficient and effective production of our Client's products, supporting the production process from component stage through to delivery.
While no experience is required, to be considered for this role, you'll need to be energetic, motivated, reliable and eager to learn new skills.
This 12 week temp to perm role is a great opportunity to prove yourself and gain a permanent position within a team focused organisation.
- Common sense and basic maths skills.
- Adaptable and proactive with a keen eye for detail and quality.
- Strong team-working skills and a positive, "can do" attitude are key.
- Ideally, you'll have furniture manufacturing/flat packing experience, but this is not essential as full training will be given.
- Within a great team-focused environment, you'll have the chance to undertake great training.
- Competitive Hourly Rate of Pay,
- Quarterly Reviews
- Factory Bonus Scheme after 12 months of continuous service.
Please call Andy on 01392 423301 for more information or click on the link to apply.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.