£25000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Health
01392 423 301
9 days ago
An exciting opportunity for a really organised, pro-active, computer literate, hands on person with experience in Facilities Co-ordination or Building Services Maintenance Administration. As a senior member of the Group Facilities function, you will help provide day to day facilities management of the Exeter office based site ensuring compliance with environmental & health & safety legislation ensuring we provide a safe and professional working environment for over 250 employees and visitors. You will either have worked in a similar role, or perhaps been an office manager with similar duties.
- Liaise with our network of contractors for maintenance/breakdown support and build rapport with contractors for continuity.
- Conduct supplier reviews and audit.
- Monitor and record planned preventative maintenance.
- Liaise with landlord agents for issues related to the building structure, grounds and communal areas.
- Manage the cleaning contractor to maintain a good cleaning service.
- Manage Exeter car parking to include offsite facility.
- Maintain an efficient ordering system for consumables and office supplies with purchase orders where appropriate and check invoices.
- Manage all WEEE waste collections, to remain compliant with Environment Agency regulations.
- Manage relevant occupational health issues in conjunction with our HR colleagues (including maternity) and complete DSE assessments as required.
- Manage our online health and safety training programme
- Manage all essential health and safety processes e.g. fire logbook, accident records, first aid and fire marshals. Organise training when necessary.
- Complete new staff office/health and safety onboarding.
- Manage all aspects of the Environmental Management System to maintain our ISO14001 accreditation.
- Able to cover reception on a regular basis and be the front of house point of contact for all visitors and colleagues.
- Experienced within Facilities Coordination, Building Services Maintenance Administration or similar
- Microsoft Office and ideally Sharepoint
- Organised, methodical and accurate
- Self motivated and able to prioritise
- A mature outlook and communication skills