£35000 per annum, Benefits: Plus £5k OTE
01392 423 301
17 days ago
The successful candidate will be supporting key international customers, new business development and coordinating the Export Directors diary.
You will play a vital role in supporting overseas customer through country visits and trade shows.
The business development role, the split will be split 70% new and 30% existing business.
The successful candidate will have effectively demonstrated a consistent track record in generating new business, whilst increasing existing sales through dynamic account management. The role holder will be responsible for building a comprehensive sales pipeline, effective e-communication on products and launches and building important key internal relationships. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment.
- Deliver monthly minimum sales targets for new business and number of accounts.
- Deliver monthly minimum sales targets for existing business.
- Build structured country visit agendas through new and existing customers
- Develop value-based relationships with customers at multiple contact points
- Quarterly call cycles on all existing and new customers through data analysis and structured planning
- Market research and selection to expand international database
- Creating opportunities prior to trade shows-current and prospect accounts
- Direct support with the Export Director on key international accounts
- Administration of all Export activities
- Proven track record of self-generated new business
- Cold-calling experience (a must)
- Proven track record of effective account management
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets
- Strong background in internal telesales
- Display strong new business lead generation of quality opportunities
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong administration practice and weekly reporting
- Passion for sales – drive and desire to generate new business
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Positive outlook, strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership of results, genuine care of getting the best outcomes for the customer.
- Analytical with strong computer skills, confident to analyse and present data and statistics.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible and reliable, ready to get stuck in with what’s needed and make it happen.