£12.00 - £12.79 per hour
7 months ago
We are recruiting an Export Coordinator to work within a busy department whose purpose is to provide the transportation of components on a world-wide basis to both the Company's customers and suppliers.
Duties will include:
- Ensure that exports of spares and repairs on a worldwide basis are dispatched within the agreed service level and due date along with correct documentation
- Ensure that all Export documents are compliant to HMRC Regulations and Department for Business Innovation and Skills
- Produce Customer / Country specific documents which are compliant with contractual requirements
- Ensure that all shipping documentation is correct and compliant
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders regarding delivery solutions and their transportation needs
- Maintain regular communication with preferred Freight Forwarders and Customer nominated agents. This will involve booking freight for dispatch via air, sea and road
- Check fright bills against agreed rates to be processed for payment
Applicants must have excellent communication skills with the ability to convey a message clearly and effectively. Must be computer literate with experience of using Excel. Relevant experience and skills gained within a shipping / distribution environment would be desirable.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.