Up to £24000 per annum
8 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Export Administrator to become a key member of this hugely successful company's Export Team. The company ship products to over 90 countries worldwide so the department is busy and to be successful in the role you must have the desire to provide all export customers with the highest level of service, and provide professional and timely communications regarding orders and shipments, and responding to any queries that may arise.
- Accurate processing of international sales orders using the in-house computer system (IFS)
- Raising or applying for country specific certificates as required
- Acknowledging and ensuring the customer is kept up to date on the status of their order
- Planning and coordinating overseas shipments (including courier services) via freight forwarders/logistics companies, and deciding on the most appropriate mode of shipment with consideration to time and temperature sensitive goods
- Creating and completing accurate shipping and commercial documentation (knowledge of Export Master would be beneficial but not essential) including letters of credit, bills of lading, certificates of origin, packing lists and commercial invoices
- Liaising with internal colleagues such as the Planning, Quality and Warehouse teams to gather required information
- Liaising externally with Government Sectors, Freight Forwarders, Banks etc to ensure the smooth processing of customer orders
- Excellent communication skills and experience of building relationships
- Previous export administration experience is highly preferable, as is a high level of customer service
- If you do not possess export experience but feel that you would be suitable for the role and you are used to planning the logistics and movement of goods and freight, then your application will most definitely be considered.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with customers and colleagues internationally
- High levels of attention to detail and strong organisation skills as required
- 25 days holiday
- On site parking
Working Hours: 8.30-5.00 Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.