£17616 - £20366 per annum, Benefits: 70% off family meal kits
0118 907 3199
24 days ago
We are looking for Experienced Warehouse Operative to join our successful team within a food distribution company based out of Nuneaton, CV10 postcode:
EVERY Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday
OR EVERY Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Salary: up to £20,299.50 (attendance bonus included)
- Hourly rate: £10.41 (Basic hourly rate £9.41 + £1 per hour Attendance bonus)
- Working hours: 06:30 – 15:00
- FULL TIME – 37.5 hours per week
- Experienced warehouse operative with FLT experience
Benefits: 70% off your family’s EVENING meal kit subscription – That’s up to £50 of FREE food each week & no need to go to the supermarket!
As a Warehouse Operative, you will play a key role within our warehouse, you will take ownership of stock levels to ensure the team of pickers always have enough items to keep the production lines on track. Using pump trucks & FLT to move stock around the warehouse and relying on your exceptional maths & keen eye for details to ensure accuracy.
You will be working in a chilled warehouse environment to keep the food fresh so your work uniform will include a warm hat and some gloves!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will be given a real opportunity to progress.
- Line set up & Maintain the uninterrupted flow of goods in and out of our warehouses
- Replenishment of stock on lines - refilling appropriate line positions with correct stock in the correct positions at start of shift and for each changeover
- Sortation and stacking of empty crates
- Collapsing and disposing of empty boxes and crates
- Carry out regular checks of stock levels to ensure sufficient stock of all required ingredients is available
- Check and challenge the quality of ingredients
- Managing placement of stock close to lines and in staging areas
- Complete clear down activities
- Work closely with the Line Leaders ensuring lines are well stocked
- A keen eye for detail and enjoys a fast-past environment
- Someone who is happy to work every weekend
- Organised person who thrives in process driven environments
- A great team player, who enjoys being part of a team with great communication skills
- Strong work ethic who will bring energy and enthusiasm to every shift
APPLY ONLINE TODAY or email firstname.lastname@example.org