Up to £10.83 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are currently looking for an experienced PA to join a local prestigious organisation based in Taunton, Somerset. Within this position you will be dealing with the Chief Executive Office and interacting with Senior Management teams and external clients, therefore a professional attitude is essential. You will need to be able to manage different priorities in a very challenging and changing environment.
- Diary Management for CEO including travel arrangements (where appropriate)
- Setting up and arranging remote meetings via Microsoft Teams
- Minute taking at meetings online and face to face
- Distributing agendas and minutes for meetings
- Following up on action points from management meetings
- Taking phone messages and passing detailed information to relevant personnel
- Writing and arranging presentations
- At least 5 years previous experience in a PA or administrative role
- Ideally 2 years PA experience at Director level
- Computer literate - competent at using Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own work load
- Polite and professional manner
The role is initially home based, with some requirement to attend on site meetings. This is a full time position working 9am - 5pm, 37 hours per week.
Rate of pay is £10.83 per hour and it is on an ongoing temporary contract, initially for up to 3 months with the potential to be extended after this time.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.