We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading providers of professional development support and school improvement services in the UK. They are looking to find a committed and enthusiastic candidate to join them as an Event operations executive based in the Taunton office. The company run a series of exhibitions and conferences and events for school leaders and managers and this role will be responsible for a variety of tasks including-
- Working with the conference team to check that budgets and requirements for events are appropriate.
- Sourcing Venues
- Conducting site visits to ensure suitability
- Negotiate and agree venue costs in line with budgets
- Manage all venue communication and associated services (cleaning, catering etc) pre and post event.
- To ensure health and safety measurements are in place.
- To book all travel and accommodation relating to the events and prepare a schedule for the team involved.
To be considered you will need to ideally have some events or exhibition industry experience. You will need to be well organised, flexible and efficient. You will be a problem solver and be able to cope with many tasks at once working to tight schedules. You will have great communication skills and have really good negotiation skills. Good IT skills are essential along with holding a driving licence and being happy to travel and stay away with a team or solo. For further information please contact Lucy Wiltshire on 01823 334799.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.