Up to £18000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We have a superb opportunity for an Evaluation Administrator to join our successful and well known client based within the Salisbury area.
You will be in providing administrative front line customer service to different types of clients. Through your careful guidance you would be assessing each enquiry and determining what the next steps maybe which will include completing simple enquiries or progressing these to the next stages.
Due to the nature of the nature of this role, strong experience within a customer service environment is desired.
The ideal candidate will also hold the following skills:
- Strong planning and organisational skills including problem-solving.
- Ability to assess material and make balanced decisions.
- Ability to work independently but also be a team player and have the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communications skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to consistently pay attention to detail.
If you are looking engaging role that offers a 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday position with a large employer in central Salisbury, then this may be the ideal role for you.
This is a permanent position, offering £18,000 per annum plus additional benefits such as a 35-hour working week, 23 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays and more.
Contact Hoi Lam at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.